Can you help bring a Merry Christmas to a local kid in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program?
It’s easy and fun! Here’s what you do:
1. Pick a kid (or kids!) from the list below and fill out the required fields in the form. You’ll receive a confirmation of your kid(s) via email. As back up, please write down your kid(s) information in case that email does not make it to you!
2. Go shopping and remember everyone who’s on your list!
3. Bring the unwrapped & labeled gift with the name, age, location of your kid(s), to one of our handy drop-off locations by Tuesday, December 17. (Please do not use a Post-It Note for labeling):
– Brattleboro: H&R Block, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday 9-45, 747 Putney Rd.
– Easthampton, Galaxy Restaurant, 60 Main Street.
– Greenfield, World Eye Books and Magical Child, 134 Main St.
– Greenfield, Lundgren Honda, 409 Federal St.
– Hadley, UMass Five College Credit Union, 200 Westgate Center Dr. (right off Route 9)
– Northampton, The River studios, 15 Hampton Ave.
– Northampton, UMass Five College Credit Union, 225 King St.
Thanks for bringing some Christmas joy to a local kid in need!
The River’s Cares for Kids campaign is supported by these fine sponsors: USA Waste and Recycling, UMass Five College Credit Union,All Energy Solar,Fitness Together, Freedom Credit Union, Galaxy, Lundgren Honda Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, and Renaissance Builders.