Want to make the holidays happier for a local kid in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program?
It’s easy and fun! Here’s what you do:
1. Pick a kid (or kids!) from the list below and fill out the required fields in the form. You’ll receive a confirmation of your kid(s) via email. As back up, please write down your kid(s) information in case that email does not make it to you.
2. Go shopping and remember everyone who’s on your list! Please get a gift receipt if possible, especially for clothing/boots/shoes.
3. Bring the unwrapped & labeled gift with the name, age, location of your kid(s), to one of our handy drop-off locations by Tuesday, December 14. Please do not use a Post-It Note for labeling; they fall off.
– Amherst: Hamshaw Lumber (formerly Leader), 150 College Street (Route 9).
– Brattleboro: Hamshaw Lumber (formerly Leader), 225 Marlboro Road (Route 9).
– Greenfield: Hamshaw Lumber (formerly Leader), 1123 Bernardston Road, (Routes 5 & 10), or Lundgren Honda, 409 Federal Street.
– Hadley: UMass Five College Credit Union, 200 Westgate Center Drive.
– Northampton: The River studios, 15 Hampton Ave. or UMass Five College Credit Union, 225 King Street
Thanks for bringing some holiday joy to a local kid in need!
The River’s Cares for Kids campaign is supported by these fine sponsors: USA Waste and Recycling, UMass Five College Credit Union, All Energy Solar, Finck and Perras Insurance, Freedom Credit Union, Lundgren Auto Group, and Hamshaw Lumber.