Want to make the holidays happier for a local kid in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program?
It’s easy and fun! Here’s what you do:
1. Pick a kid (or kids!) from the list below and fill out the required fields in the form. You’ll receive a confirmation of your kid(s) via email. As back up, please write down your kid(s) information in case that email does not make it to you.
2. Go shopping and remember everyone who’s on your list! Please get a gift receipt if possible, especially for clothing/boots/shoes.
3. Bring the unwrapped & labeled gift with the name, age, location of your kid(s), to one of our handy drop-off locations by Tuesday, December 13. Please do not use a Post-It Note for labeling; they fall off.
– Brattleboro: Brattleboro Food Co-op at 2 Main Street.
– Shelburne Falls: McCusker’s Market at 3 State Street.
– Greenfield: 1) PV Squared Solar at 311 Wells Street and 2) Green Fields Market at 144 Main Street.
– Amherst: Simple Gifts Farm at 1089 N Pleasant Street.
– Cummington: The Old Creamery Coop, 445 Berkshire Trail/Route 9.
– Hadley: UMassFive College Federal Credit Union at 200 Westgate Center Drive.
– Northampton: 1) UMassFive College Federal Credit Union at 225 King Street and 2) The WRSI studios at 15 Hampton Avenue
– Easthampton: Galaxy Restaurant at 60 Main Street
– South Deerfield: Atlas Farm Store at 218 Greenfield Road
– Williamsburg: Bread Euphoria on Route 9 at the Northampton/Williamsburg line
Thanks for bringing some holiday joy to a local kid in need!